The B-Movie Comic Bulletin Board Forum Index
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups  - Register  - Profile  - Log in to check your private messages  - Log in
(Side)Kick to the head
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The B-Movie Comic Bulletin Board Forum Index > The Current Comic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

SN Ryushikaze

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: (Side)Kick to the head Reply with quote
You'd be surprised how resilient small electronic devices can be, especially if they land on something with a modicum of elasticity to them. They tend to reach their terminal velocity pretty quickly thanks to their surface area, and thus impact with relatively little energy.

Of course, they still break when they hit things as hard as concrete, which of course, begs the question, the professor's head, hard or soft?

As an aside, doesn't revealing your evil plan count as an inappropriate behavior? Or engaging in an evil plan to begin with?

Also: Yes, it could ALWAYS be ancient astronauts.

Domochevsky

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I wonder what it is with Peoples Need to take horribly detailed Photos of themselves as first Action. Shocked

Also: Evil Plans are pretty much Standard, everyone has one and for those who dont theres a evil Plan Generator! Very Happy

Link

Btw, having a hard Object dropped onto your Head from that high should be enough to outright kill you ...but i guess since the old Man is a Protagonist hes the usual Exception.

About the Incentive... huh? Bisons alive? I thought Jean Claude VanGuile dropkicked him from a standing Jump across 15m, as seen in the Streetfighter Movie. (Even Batman wouldnt have seen that one coming) Laughing

SN Ryushikaze

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Domochevsky wrote:
Btw, having a hard Object dropped onto your Head from that high should be enough to outright kill you ...but i guess since the old Man is a Protagonist hes the usual Exception.

Depends on the head and the object. It's all about the energy values and the elasticity of materials involved in the impact.

Quote:
About the Incentive... huh? Bisons alive? I thought Jean Claude VanGuile dropkicked him from a standing Jump across 15m, as seen in the Streetfighter Movie. (Even Batman wouldnt have seen that one coming) :lol:

You can't kill Bison. He just jumps to a different body when the old one wears out, and occasionally changes his name.

Biff is quite possibly one of his spare bodies. It would explain his general mindless state and incredibly physique.

The Author

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Domochevsky wrote:

About the Incentive... huh? Bisons alive? I thought Jean Claude VanGuile dropkicked him from a standing Jump across 15m, as seen in the Streetfighter Movie.

You are misinformed - there was no Streetfighter live-action movie. There was no Streetfighter live-action movie. There was no Streetfighter live-action movie. There was no Streetfighter live-action movie. There was no Streetfighter live-action movie. *sob*

SN Ryushikaze wrote:
Also: Yes, it could ALWAYS be ancient astronauts.

That's why I love dropping that sentence - "I suggest it was Col. Mustard, in the Conservatory, with the rope...or could it have been...Ancient Astronauts?"

SN Ryushikaze

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Author wrote:
You are misinformed - there was no Streetfighter live-action movie. There was no Streetfighter live-action movie. There was no Streetfighter live-action movie. There was no Streetfighter live-action movie. There was no Streetfighter live-action movie. *sob*

Strangely enough, if you forget for five minutes that the movie rapes everything 'street fighter', it's not a terrible Chop Socky flick. Raul Julia alone makes it worth the watch.

Quote:
That's why I love dropping that sentence - "I suggest it was Col. Mustard, in the Conservatory, with the rope...or could it have been...Ancient Astronauts?"

Complete with a spoken "dun dun duuuun!" I hope.

The Author

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SN Ryushikaze wrote:
Strangely enough, if you forget for five minutes that the movie rapes everything 'street fighter', it's not a terrible Chop Socky flick. Raul Julia alone makes it worth the watch.

That's true, Julia was great - while he might have lacked the supernatural physique the role would have required, he had a couple of good lines...like that one monologue towards Chun-Li: "...for me, it was Tuesday." A 'phantom edit' of the SF movie would probably contain only his scenes...

SN Ryushikaze wrote:
Complete with a spoken "dun dun duuuun!" I hope.

*steals idea* Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The B-Movie Comic Bulletin Board Forum Index > The Current Comic
Page 1 of 1