The B-Movie Comic Bulletin Board Forum Index
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups  - Register  - Profile  - Log in to check your private messages  - Log in
Useful Link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The B-Movie Comic Bulletin Board Forum Index > The Current Comic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Domochevsky

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Useful Link Reply with quote
Finally some more Zombies... well sorta. Rolling Eyes

Not commenting on the Link Thingy though. (thats a 5.6 at best)

Im also pretty sure theres something up with the flying Zombies in the last Panel but i cant put my Finger on it. Confused

The Author

Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Useful Link Reply with quote
Domochevsky wrote:
Im also pretty sure theres something up with the flying Zombies in the last Panel but i cant put my Finger on it. Confused

That might be a good thing, actually - touch a zombie with a single finger, and they'll want the whole hand. And the arm. And the braaaiiiiiin.

But, yeah, I admit - these zombies were shamefully recycled. No, I'm not talking about cat-food, I'm talking about me recycling panels from an earlier strip. Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The B-Movie Comic Bulletin Board Forum Index > The Current Comic
Page 1 of 1