The B-Movie Comic Bulletin Board Forum Index
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups  - Register  - Profile  - Log in to check your private messages  - Log in
Ridding of the Sphinx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The B-Movie Comic Bulletin Board Forum Index > The Current Comic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Domochevsky

Post Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Ridding of the Sphinx Reply with quote
Now that one i liked. It was witty, had Action and got rid of what i quite dislike. (those damn age old Questionblocks...) Very Happy

Now if you only could get rid of that friggin Mountain already and get back to the Zombies... Wink

Also: "ridlée"? Encoding Fail. Shocked

btw, "Eintopf" is a catch all Word for any Liquid containing loads of Meat and/or Vegetables. Rolling Eyes
Throw everything from the Day before into a Pot, fill some Water in, add Spices, cook it and you got yourself a Eintopf.

The Author

Post Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Ridding of the Sphinx Reply with quote
Domochevsky wrote:
Now that one i liked. It was witty, had Action and got rid of what i quite dislike.

Thanks. Very Happy

Domochevsky wrote:
Also: "ridlée"? Encoding Fail. Shocked

Laughing Indeed! Our CMS is a bit limited when it comes to the less common characters, it seems - but I'd actually like to know how it would be pronounced the way it's now written. Question

Domochevsky wrote:
btw, "Eintopf" is a catch all Word for any Liquid containing loads of Meat and/or Vegetables. Rolling Eyes
Throw everything from the Day before into a Pot, fill some Water in, add Spices, cook it and you got yourself a Eintopf.

Pretty much the same as curry, then, just as I thought.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The B-Movie Comic Bulletin Board Forum Index > The Current Comic
Page 1 of 1