The B-Movie Comic Bulletin Board Forum Index
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups  - Register  - Profile  - Log in to check your private messages  - Log in
Threats... Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The B-Movie Comic Bulletin Board Forum Index > The Current Comic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Alexander

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Threats... Reply with quote
This thread is about willing to harm in every posible way authors that will break the theam of their comic, just because they probably had a suddent problem with drawing and had to give the comic to someone else to paint it. It is about all the pain we, the concerned readers are prepared to cause, in order not to suffer from a abrubt change from b-movie comic to a henati comic. Not that we dislike hentai comics. It is just that we like the comic the way it is for is manages to parodise (is this even a word?) b-movies. So I tell you: there are 72 main ways to cause physical pain, not counting the variations, and combinations. Most of these ways lead to a slow painful death. We will not be afraid to use any or all of them until we get an answer like "ah please do not hurt me any more, I shalt draw the comic as thou wilst, with the scenario that you command. Just stop the pain."

P.S.: In greek we say "perastika Roman". This means good reestablishment Roman.

P.S.2: The art is not that bad. It is kinda cool, even.

P.S.3: Dr. Hfuhruhurr kinda looks like himself. You could draw him and just say he is in a transdimentional flux or something, and then get the special effects guy explain how Lee got in this situation. Or something.

The Author

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
A hentai comic? Whatever gave you that idea? It's not that I would mind, personally, but I don't think it's possible to turn BMC into that direction. You see, after being part of an earlier project, Snuka this time around demanded to get a 'no tentacle rape' clause in his contract.

Snuka is a bit squeamish, you know... Razz

Alexander

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Eeeeer. Ik, if I may be so bold as to say this.
Anyway, if you do move in that direction, I shall be forced to inform the spanish Inquisition. And you know the thing about the spanish Inquisition, don't you? Nobody expects the spanish inquisition...
(By the way am I the only one concerned about what has happened and Roman is not drawing the comic?
I mean we got a hint that he is now drawing with his left hand. That means either that a rabid werecrocodile from outer space ate it (his hand being the mentioned it) and then vomiting it, in the past, in order to create the Adam's Familly It. Or it means he drew too much and he got hurt in the metacarp. Or even that he decided to becaume amblidexterous in order to increase the comics per week ratio, drawin two at the same time.
So what happened to you, oh Roman?

(the formentioned werecrocodile might look like this: Feraligatr. Or not)

littlestyo

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wait, hentai? How did I miss the comic making a move into hentai? I would be okay with this on all sorts of levels, but apparently I missed whatever it is you're referring to...? *is very confused*

The Author

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Alexander wrote:
Eeeeer. Ik, if I may be so bold as to say this.
Anyway, if you do move in that direction, I shall be forced to inform the spanish Inquisition. And you know the thing about the spanish Inquisition, don't you? Nobody expects the spanish inquisition...

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no...*Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Seriously, though, I guess that really *nobody* expects the Inquisition any more...they have renamed it to 'congregation for matters of the faith'.

littlestyo wrote:
Wait, hentai? How did I miss the comic making a move into hentai? I would be okay with this on all sorts of levels, but apparently I missed whatever it is you're referring to...? *is very confused*

Ah, I guess you misunderstood him...if I understand him correctly, he is only *suggesting* there should be a move into hentai...somehow involving 72 ways to inflict pain... mostly on Snuka, I assume?

The Author

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
By the way, Alexander, I just took my math exam:

Do you reckon I passed?

Alexander

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The first one has actually happened to me in a lesson I was giving. The second one is even better than the first one. If you were examined by me or anyone with a sense of humor (I do not try to imply that I have one by the way...), yes you would pass the test. But honestly mathematicians and humor are like driving and alcoholic beverages. Meaning that when you mix and match them you do not get good results. They might be funny results, but they are never good ones. Or almost never good ones. And anolmost fanatic loyalty to the pope. No wait. I mess with my scetches now. Anyway. I never wanted to be a mathematician. I wanted to be a Lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree...

Ok, I got carried away. (I'm a lumerjack and I'm ok, I sleep all night and I work all day) (rimes...)

Here is the whole conspiracy theory. The past two weeks we got fuzzy artwork, not in the usual, high-quality style that the BMC has been netpublishing up to recently. We also got artist's comments, and author's comments. In which the author posted the way he was painting Dr. Hfuhruhurr (which will probably read dr.Hurfurhur or something thanks to the brilliant forum settings) painting Dr. Hfuhruhurr I say. Or write. I suppose it is write. Yes, well, that is beside the point. In which the author posted the way he was painting Dr. Hfuhruhurr, and commented that it was with his LEFT hand. So either he always draw like crap, and then a fairy makes his artwork look beautiful, OR, he is right handed and he was impended of his right hand and could not draw. BUT, and here is the corn-flaky bit of our story, the artist did not only assist the author in painting the comic, he also decided to take artistic liberties, and a) change the story, b) change the style, and threatened to transmute the BMC into the HHMCTNWASS! (translated as the hentai horror movie theater that none can witness and stay sane.) I wsa shoked and apauled and started threatening -here in the forum- to kill maim and smash, -not necesairily in that order- anyone that destroys the BMC. And I also inquired as to the author's health. Both mental and physical. Latter on though, the day i posted the very thread of threats you are now reading, the author turned me into a newt -don't worry folks, I got better- and also the two comics in the HHMCTNWASS way were scraped and replaced by the usual high-quality BMC comic. If that is not a conspiracy, which in latin actually means under the spiral straiway, if that is not this, then this is not that, and we are not about to bring our children in this world. I need to stop typping now and got to the bases. That are all belong to them as, zep so kindly notted in an other threatless thread. I hope you understand my maddened typping, but I just had an 8hour sitting of monty pythons flying circus.

littlestyo

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ummm, wow... not to be a) dumb b) difficult or c) crazy, but..... I've been following the BMC religiously for the past six months. I'm pretty sure I haven't missed an update in at least the last 3 weeks, and I never saw any abnormal updates. Ummmm, was this stuff posted between regular update days?

Alexander

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
OK, it is as I feared. I am insane. No it was posted the days new posts are posted. Mondey and 3 days latter. So in Major Crisis meets General Chaos and Axe Effect, both, we had different arwork than the usual, which got changed latter. Someone please confirm this, or I fear it the end of my days as a rational human. Please do.

The Author

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Alexander wrote:
OK, it is as I feared. I am insane. No it was posted the days new posts are posted. Mondey and 3 days latter. So in Major Crisis meets General Chaos and Axe Effect, both, we had different arwork than the usual, which got changed latter. Someone please confirm this, or I fear it the end of my days as a rational human. Please do.

Ah, I guess I understand now. You are right, I *did* make a change to the artwork in No. 130...

I just didn't like the way the text was distributed in the original version. Congratulations on catching that, I don't think many people did notice.

littlestyo

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ohhhh, see now, THAT I'm not going to feel too stupid for missing. I do like the text distribution better the second way, I agree. And am very impressed. Picking that up is some hella attention to detail.

The Author

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
littlestyo wrote:
ohhhh, see now, THAT I'm not going to feel too stupid for missing. I do like the text distribution better the second way, I agree. And am very impressed. Picking that up is some hella attention to detail.

But now that I see it for the ump-teenth time, I finally realize that, while I have changed the distribution of the text, I completely failed to note the *glaring* typo! It's spelled 'acquisition'! Embarassed

tomai

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
geez, I leave the comic for two bloody weeks, and you people have authors switched, hands eaten and regurgitated through the spacial temporal continuum, the spanish inquisition(which really was quite unexpected) and hentai?! Jesu christi, I feel so out of the loop!

Alexander

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, now that you say it, I am quite perceptful. But this was not the problem. The complete artwork had changed.Arg! I should have saved the pics and then shown you and you would be like oooooooh and aaaaaaah and I cannot believe it. But now the conspiracy has taken hold, and I seem to be the last sane person in this forum. Even the Author has been contaminated. Aliens are amongs us. I would dare to say they are rabid flesh eating aliens, with a penchant for raw sushi. But I do not say it I type it. I either need to stop watching monty Python's flying Circus, or join the Spanish Inquisition, or whatever name they go by now....

The Author

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Conspiracy? There's no conspiracy! As I already told the police, Jimmy Hoffa was alive and well when I last saw him, and I have no idea where he went later that day...and I had never even heard the term 'Illuminati' before. And my trip to the North Pole with Billy She..uh, I mean, Paul McCartney had nothing to do with Hitler's secret base there. Which doesn't even exist, yeah.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The B-Movie Comic Bulletin Board Forum Index > The Current Comic
Page 1 of 2
  Goto page 1, 2  Next  All times are GMT

Jump to: